Tag You’re It!
Posted September 24, 2012on:
Opps… I seem to have gotten myself ‘Tagged’ By http://normancooper.wordpress.com/ so I guess this will make for a very interesting post today. Here are the rules.
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
So I guess I will start with the 11 things about myself.
1) I am a mum (so I have mentioned in nearly every one of my posts)
2) I love coffee
3) In 4 years I plan on going to New York with my Mum and my Aunt Michelle (she isn’t my real Aunt but I think of her as one)
4) I love to draw, and I am not too bad at it too
5) I was chosen for this even though I have over 400 followers
6) I suffer from depression; have done for 5+ years now.
7) Oh lucky number 7 you will be the death of me
8) I love to bake, I never really find the time to stand in the kitchen and bake these days… I feel more like a whale most days
9) I am sort of a dork
10) Not many people like me… Maybe because I am too up front about things and people nearly always can tell when I either don’t like them or don’t like something that they have done… But I will always be nice to them.
11) I always give people more chances than they deserve and never hold a grudge.
Questions http://normancooper.wordpress.com want me to answer.
- 2. 1) If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, and work was guaranteed, where would it be? Right where I am in sunny Adelaide is fine with me
- 3. 2) What is you fondest childhood memory? All my childhood memories are not present with me at the moment and thinking of one right now would just make my head ache worse.
- 4. 3) Does it bother you when people “dog-ear” the corners of their book pages? What about writing and highlighting in a book? No, because sometimes if you are borrowing the book from a library you can see that they didn’t get very far into it. And also no for the writing and highlighting, sometimes people highlight some pretty neat point and write some decent notes.
- 5. 4) Kindle/Nook or traditionalist? All three I would say, because I don’t have a huge book case so a virtual one can always be handy J
- 6. 5) If national elections had celebrity judges and a telephone hotline, would people be more apt to get involved in government? In Australia you have to vote otherwise you will get fine. So we have no choice… I think it works better that way because then it is a whole country deciding… not the minority that actually care. Always get involved people! Otherwise you might regret it.
- 7. 6) What’s your favourite movie/TV show? Breaking bad is pretty ok at the moment, but really my favourites are Glee, The Doctors, Dr Oz, Dr Phil and well that’s pretty much all because I don’t really watch TV.
- 8. 7) What were you doing on August 21, 1987? Not even fertilized yet.
- 9. 8) Dude, do you have the answers to yesterday’s Algebra homework? Maybe, what’s in it for me?
- 10. 9) Glass half-full or half-empty? It is half full
10) What’s your least favourite colour? Sludge green
- 11. 11) If you were born on February 29, when would you celebrate your birthday? I would have a 2 day birthday bash on other years and just one day for the leap year
Here are the questions I would like my Nominees to answer
1) Have you ever copied anyone just because you thought you could do it better?
2) Have you ever stolen an item of clothing from someone close to you, and then worn it around them and pretended it has always been yours?
3) What are your favourite animals?
4) Do you like children?
5) What were you doing in the year 1993?
6) What is your favourite take-away?
7) Are you a vegan or vegitarian?
8) Do you enjoy red wine or white wine better?
10) Do you sometimes wish you were a little kid again?
11) What is your least favourite thing to do?
And now for my nominees
Thankyou everyone and Happy blogging.