Posts Tagged ‘sun’
Today I went for a walk – by myself!
Shocking I know, I just walked up the road, to my local deli. It is about 400 meters from my house and I was really tired. I bought a pasty, fruit salad and a V Energy drink.
I decided I would take a few photos on the way up there, to share with you all. They are just some flowers but I miss taking photos and happen to be fairly good at it considering I am using my phone.
This is the first flower, it has lots of tiny little white bugs on it.
This was one of the few, still alive, flowers on this bush.
These tree leaves were pretty so they had to join in.
These beautys came from a huge tree filled with them
I believe these are just generic pink roses.
Last night I made a few mini pavlova’s
Setesh is cheeky – I ended up giving him the rest in the end.
Atlas is 3 weeks old tomorrow
I am one proud mamma
I woke up feeling pretty good this morning after my decision yesterday to just go for gold, finish writing my book and not be afraid to seek publication. I also woke up with a bit of writers block.
After trying to think of something to write about I decided to check my blog and to my surprise I have been nominated for another beautiful bloggers award from http://keiththegreen.wordpress.com/ thank you again!
So there we go I have something to write about today. Last time I was nominated I did not include any facts about myself in the post I wrote about it because I thought my facts sounded silly… But they are facts so why be Afraid?
So here are 10 things you will now know about me.
1) I am a young mum to a beautiful boy and will be embarking on my journey to the hospital to have my second boy delivered via c-section in 8 weeks. So soon how exciting!
2) I have recently (like only yesterday) started yoga and I feel better already.
3) I like natural skin products (especially aloe vera) and can honestly say they are worth the extra money.
4) I watch a news show called sunrise religiously.
5) I love coffee and have indulged in it regularly since I was about 11 or 12.
6) I love the idea of meditation but I have never tried it for more than a minute.
7) I cannot sew with a sewing machine but I can hand sew, knit and cross stitch.
8) I love to bake and decorate cakes.
9) I really dislike when someone speaks over the top of you and completely disregards what you have say… I mean how hard is it to let someone say what they have to say before you put your two cents In?
10) I am on a journey to be happier as I have suffered from depression for 6 years now. Step one writing this blog – check. Step two finding an easy and calming exercise – check yoga thanks to mum. Step three – who knows.
Now you just learnt 10 things about me time for my 6 nominees.
http://ravenswitch.wordpress.com/ for her interesting blogging style. Always an interesting read.
http://stuffitellmysister.me/2012/09/05/stuck-on-you/ for her ability to put a smile on my face when I read her posts
http://momentmatters.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/is-lying-good/ the title just explains is, moments to matter and I feel this blogger deserves to be reminded that they are a good writer, plus there is always a different blog.
http://thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/ for helping me laugh time and time again with her joke posts.
http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ for giving me hope for the future with her bucket list posts. Soon I hope to create my own bucket list.Really
http://mittenskittens.wordpress.com/ for always having something interesting to say, there is never a dull moment on her blog and she will go far in life if she puts her mind to it.
Thank you again everyone. It really is amazing how many people love to read my work, and the awards I have been receiveing just top the list of reasons I love sharing my thoughts and feelings with you all. So with that I leave you with an idea, a thought and a reason to think.
If you could say or do something that would make a strangers day what would you Say or do?